It’s time for another round of thank You Thursday
1. thank you Costco…for using enough appetizers samples to push back lunch for an hour. and for allowing me to Camiseta ACF Fiorentina get so much food in bulk even though there are only 2 people in my household. Fact: None of this will spoil before we get to it.
MY most current VIDEOS
My charming partner in the Pysch Camiseta Sao Paulo FC Ward: A Memoir – book Review
My charming partner in the Pysch Ward : A Memoir
by mark Lukach
Audio book review of the best selling memoir released 2017.
Is it a good listen?
I’m sharing a quick review of the book available on Audible.
A heart-wrenching yet hopeful memoir of a young marriage that is redefined by mental health problem and affirms the power of love.
Mark and Giulia’s life together began as a fairy-tale romance. They fell in love at eighteen, got married at twenty-four, and started their dream life in San Francisco soon after. but when Giulia was twenty-seven, she suffered a scary and unexpected psychotic break that landed her in the psych ward for nearly a month. one day she was lively and well adjusted; the next, she was delusional and suicidal, convinced that her loved ones were not safe.
What book or podcast are you listening to now??
What must I listen to next?!
Links to the book and other Camiseta Tottenham Hotspur reviews are on RunEatRepeat.com
0 seconds of 5 minutes, 31 seconds
Podcast Recaps from Aug 6
Also, thank you for selling me enough garlic to keep the vampires and any potential new pals far far away…
2. thank you Manager’s Specials… for selling me incredibly low-cost organic salad
that comes in it’s own salad container so I can just add a ton of stuff and shake! (Yes, that would be an entire can of chickpeas minus the 1/4c I used for yesterday’s Mmmm sauce.)
3. thank you Vitatops for making me happier than any man ever could allowing me to have dessert after every meal and not feel guilty about it.
4. thank you tidy cat for putting a voucher in the middle of the litter so when I clean the cat poop I find a prize. It makes it all worth it.
5. thank you long dessert spoon, for allowing me to eat out of the ice cream container without getting it all over my hands. true story – one time I heard someone call these “iced tea spoons”. I was raised calling them “dessert spoons”, and I’m not planning on changing that name.
I think an iced coffee is required before my group run tonight. I am really dragging this week! I’ll see you tonight
Got anything/one to Thank?
SEND ME THE WORKBOOK
Sharing is caring!